Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just A Reminder:thumbup:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that you can share your great finds on the XP America's site for a chance to win a Kindle Fire. It seems that us Deus users are generally more reserved and don't tend to brag about our finds and that's fine, but why not enter to win a new gadget. It takes one minute and you never know. Great finds are being made by Deus users every day and we all want to hear about them. Lets motivate each other to put in some more swing time by sharing your success on the XP America's site.

Here is the link to make it easy:

http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/real-finds

I look forward to seeing your finds on the site and I wish you the best of luck with winning the Kindle Fire!

HH -Marc