Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just an Old Fashioned Shout Out!

Confetrit

I'd just like to take a moment and give an old fashioned Shout Out to Mr. George Lesche and Predator Tools. I just ordered the Raven Model 25 Shovel from New Jersey on Tuesday morning about 9:00am. I received it here at the house today at 1:30pm. That's pretty fast shipping. The Predator line of tools tend to be a bit pricey, but when you look at what you get in the long run, it's money well spent. Tools that are made in the USA, and made to last with a 5 year warranty. I have another Lesche shovel that I have had now for close to 10 years. It is still in great shape, but I needed a shovel with a little more Ummmmph for some rock solid dirt we have been hunting and digging in. Last weekend I tried my Hunting Pard's Raven shovel and realized this is what I needed to tackle this dirt.I will have it this weekend and look forward to using it. If you have considered one of these shovels, do yourself a favor and get one. These shovels will out last me. I am not affiliated in any way with Predator Tools, just one happy and satisfied customer. It is not always true that paying more gets you better quality, but in the case of Predator Tools, one can honestly say that you get what you pay for. Thank You Mr. Lesche for manufacturing Quality built American Tools proudly Made In America.:usaflag:

Last edited:
I also just moved to a Predator 55 Barracuda. The wider wings on the blade allow ALOT of power to be put on the blade which cuts holes effortlessly. The way the handle transitions to the blade also allows for heavier prying forces to be applied without fear of bending it. I’m only 3 hunts into it but the 36” length is already nicer to use because I, as a taller guy, don’t have to bend over much to use it. Having 100$ wrapped up in a shovel that’ll likely last for decades? I have no problem with that, I’m liking it so far!

I'd just like to take a moment and give an old fashioned Shout Out to Mr. George Lesche and Predator Tools. I just ordered the Raven Model 25 Shovel from New Jersey on Tuesday morning about 9:00am. I received it here at the house today at 1:30pm. That's pretty fast shipping. The Predator line of tools tend to be a bit pricey, but when you look at what you get in the long run, it's money well spent. Tools that are made in the USA, and made to last with a 5 year warranty. I have another Lesche shovel that I have had now for close to 10 years. It is still in great shape, but I needed a shovel with a little more Ummmmph for some rock solid dirt we have been hunting and digging in. Last weekend I tried my Hunting Pard's Raven shovel and realized this is what I needed to tackle this dirt.I will have it this weekend and look forward to using it. If you have considered one of these shovels, do yourself a favor and get one. These shovels will out last me. I am not affiliated in any way with Predator Tools, just one happy and satisfied customer. It is not always true that paying more gets you better quality, but in the case of Predator Tools, one can honestly say that you get what you pay for. Thank You Mr. Lesche for manufacturing Quality built American Tools proudly Made In America.:usaflag:
When I got mine, I remember looking in awe at the fine welding job and how much care went into sharpening the blade part. I've hit rock with mine and chopped very solid ice and it has nothing to show for it. They need to be oiled periodically to keep them rust free but that's a minor price to pay. I don't regret this purchase one bit. One of the best decisions I have made.

When I got mine, I remember looking in awe at the fine welding job and how much care went into sharpening the blade part. I've hit rock with mine and chopped very solid ice and it has nothing to show for it. They need to be oiled periodically to keep them rust free but that's a minor price to pay. I don't regret this purchase one bit. One of the best decisions I have made.
Yes sir, the Predator Tool lines are Quality made. By Americans in America too. :usaflag:

I agree. George makes super quality diggers!!
I have the Model 31(C) Raptor and this little digger can withstand serious pressure in prying out boulders and breaking old tree roots 🤣🤣
I know that’s not the intended use but holds up to the rigor of setbacks encountered in the field of detecting. However with the Raptor there are no setbacks! This digger gets the job done !
I have bent many diggers in my lifetime but the Raptor will never be one of them. Extremely well made USA product.

Attachments

• D408B928-D932-4124-9405-86BB061AC835.jpeg
    D408B928-D932-4124-9405-86BB061AC835.jpeg
    619.8 KB · Views: 114
Oh yeah... if you are serious about metal detecting, Lesche tools are a must!!!
Very well made.
I have the 31” Sampson model and I love the size... perfect for my needs.
And of course I have my Lesche digger that I have been using for over 14 years and it still looks great!

I just switched to them better made and welded blade to the handle I wear out a shovel a year with all the rocks here in new england
Mark