Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just bought a new simplex

jimmy clark

just bought a new simplex.there was no charger with it.guess they forgot to put one in the bag.question no. 1.i have a charger for my kruzer. is it ok to use it to charge my simplex,even though the mah rating is higher then the one for the simplex.question no.2i have the blue wireless phones that came with my kruzer.how do I pair them to my simplex.i have both manurals,but neither one tells how to pair wireless headphones.and who do I contact to get the charger for the simplex they owe me?thanks

If I recall right, no charger is include. Just USB data/charger cable. Allows you to supply your own charger depending upon country you live in.
Chargers are available at many stores as low as $5. Get the two port version, one port 2amp, the other port 1 amp. This allow to charge the Simplex and headphones at the same time.

CHARGER.pngrBVaSFpO_IqAZIq-AAJsGVZ3_Qs471.jpg

If I recall right, no charger is include. Just USB data/charger cable. Allows you to supply your own charger depending upon country you live in.
Chargers are available at many stores as low as $5. Get the two port version, one port 2amp, the other port 1 amp. This allow to charge the Simplex and headphones at the same time.

View attachment 2332View attachment 2333
In the Manual it CLEARLY states Do Not Use any other chargers other than the one supplied with your Simplex . To me not Worth the Risk!!! Call your Supplier who Sold you your Simplex+.
silverseeker 2

The Nokta Makro web page spells out EXACTLY what is in the package. Check out 'Package'. No listing for a charger.

Yes you can use the Kruzer charger!!!!
Originally, a charger was to be included, the manual was not revised.

ok.thanks all for the info.I like my simplex,right now my biggest complant,and I'm sure it will be ok when I get faster with the setting changes,it don't give me enough time to change settings.and like everybody else I need a smaller coil.I wish the stock coil would have been the 9.5/5 coil.

Hello...just to clarify. The chargers are removed from package content. You can charge the Simplex+ with any USB charger 2A.
The manual is updated online but the stocks that that dealers have may have the older version. Hope this helps.