Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought a second Pro Pointer

PKB

What's a spare AT Pro without a spare Pro Pointer ? What's a THr to do. Also went on flea bay and bought some iPad screen protector film to put on my AT Pro screen to protect from scratches . Will post pics when its cut out and installed . Does it stay on good ?

water proof one of your pro pointers check you tube will show you how then your set for water hunting

Yep, I keep a backup handy, too. They rarely break, but I'm so spoiled now that I almost refuse to hunt without one. Just don't do what I did (just had a senior moment or something) and spray a sticky on/off switch with penetrating oil (PB in my case). It has naptha in it and melted the innards, doh!

I have a spare Pro Pointer but I still need to get me that spare AT Pro! No kidding, I love my AT so much that I am going to use all my finds this season to purchase another one. These are great machines!

Choppa - no surprise here - when I bought my AT Pro, I made a deal with myself that if it paid for itself, I could get an AT Gold, too. Well, I have both machines now, along with two ProPointers, two Lesches, etc... and more finds than I know what to do with. They really are great machines!