Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought a Vista Gold Gain from Richard at Backwoods...

The Mayor

Howdy all..!!!
Just ordered a VGG from Richard at Backwoods.... First time we have done business together..It won't be the last.
I will not even get to see this detector until December or January of next year. I am in the Fiji Islands where I live most of the time.. I get back to the states once or twice a year.
This detector will hopefully become my go to unit for iron infested sites.. Depth means something to me but scratching it out of the iron is where it is at.. Strictly a relic hunter. since 1967..
I have sites that I have been hunting for 30 years and I know there is more left than me and all the others that have hunted there has found. I will let you know how it does..if I don't die from old age first...
I am standing by and reading all your messages...

The Mayor

Welcome to the forums Mayor. Lots of good information here and a bunch of good guys willing to share their expertise.
Richard at Backwoods Detectors will always treat you right, and a great guy to talk to.
I bought a new Vista Gold 25 kHz and a Super Six coil from Richard recently. The Vista Gold is amazing in a carpet of iron with the Super Six coil and will hit some tiny targets
at depth. Good luck with your new Vista Gold, and remember to show us pictures of your finds..

Roger