Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought me a G2+

I have used the MGC 5 X 8 on my G2+ this past summer and I love it. Being solid, it doesn't snag on anything. It's less expensive than anything from NEL, Cors or Mars. I have also acquired the Cors Shrew (NEL Snake) and have used that one only once so far. In heavy trash, that one will be without equal for separation. Like IowaRelic I'm now considering the MGC 13".

I have used the MGC 5 X 8 on my G2+ this past summer and I love it. Being solid, it doesn't snag on anything. It's less expensive than anything from NEL, Cors or Mars. I have also acquired the Cors Shrew (NEL Snake) and have used that one only once so far. In heavy trash, that one will be without equal for separation. Like IowaRelic I'm now considering the MGC 13".
The Nel Snake ( I had the Cors Shrew) is incredible in iron. The g2 with the shrew and the multi kruzer with 5” coil were right there together in shallow unmasking. This time around I’m giving the Nel Sharp 5” round a go on the g2. I don’t have any good iron patches to hunt right now....but I do have a use for the 13x9 or 13” round MGC. I wonder how depth compared between the two on 19khz?

Just got my g2+ and then on eBay saw a NEL sharpshooter for $45 which couldn’t see passing up so I have choice.I don’t want a coil smaller than 10x5 cause I want the machine ready for all conditions and rarely switch coil.
keeping the g2 in my car as the always available anytime detector. Tired of missing opportunities cause I didn’t take a detector that day.