Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just bought the Whites waist treasure / tool bag NICE

bugg

Awesome bag for the price . Lots of room, tool holders and compartments. Maybe someone can post a pic ?

I have the Garrett one and I am not that thrilled with it; it was a gift so..... Anyway, I really like the looks of the White's bag.

Signature Series Utility Pouch shown here"

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/signature-series-utility-pouch/?lang=us

Brian, I had the newer pouch offered by Garrett that came with a detector I evaluated late this summer. It didn't come closer to matching this new pouch from White's, and this is the one offered in the 'Dogmas Bundle' with the MX-7 or MX-Sport as shown here: https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/mx7-digmas-bundle/?lang=us

More to offer than the pouch that's been on my detecting gear-belt for the past twenty-six years and it was time to upgrade that as well. Now my Lesche Digger is in the tote as a 'loaner tool' and the new DigMaster Digger and Signature Series Pouch adorn my belt, complemented with the Ground Hawg Shovel when working locations where it is allowed and needed.

Monte

Awesome pouch, lots of compartments and room. I used it yesterday, the only negative is I have a 36-38" waist, and I just got it to snap together. Good thing I've lost 20 lbs, but I have another 20 to drop so it will get easier to put on in the future!

bugg said:
Awesome pouch, lots of compartments and room. I used it yesterday, the only negative is I have a 36-38" waist, and I just got it to snap together. Good thing I've lost 20 lbs, but I have another 20 to drop so it will get easier to put on in the future!
The jeans I wear, and have been for a quarter century, are '38s', but the other brand britches I've been wearing for a year or two are '36s' so it all depends on the brand and style, and fit as we age a little.

I've dropped about 15 pounds in the past year or so, but for me it's not so much the waist measurement. This getting old and falling apart routine hit that point where, for some of us, we lose our rear-end and even with a proper fitting pair of pants and a decent snugged-up belt, gravitation seems to effect things if we load up some pockets, wear a holster or something on our belt, or try to fasten a gear and finds pouch around our middle.

The thinner and more flexible belts, such as the one with this great pouch set from White's, are just too thin and pliable. I like a thicker, sturdier 'gen belt' and have been using them for over forty years. I liked them when I got my leather gun belt when I was an LEO, and when I got anything new or different, the one I replaced became my detecting gear-belt. That progressed through the years of leather and I've used d them even after I retired from law enforcement work and have moved on to use the more durable nylon duty/tactical belts. They cost more, but last forever, holding everything sturdily in place.

The only thing I am working on is deciding which thick belt I will use because one is 2" wide and the other is 2¼" wide. The latter is my detecting gear belt and I have to see if it will fit in the slot on White's Supreme Pouch. That was the only thing I didn't like, the thin and too pliable belt it comes with. One nice thing is that it isn't a permanently stitched-on belt design like many pouches that are offered, so the user can wear the Pouch on whatever belt they have that it fits..

Monte

I just had to get one of those White's treasure pouches. Just added it to my Amazon order a few minutes ago. I went out today for the first time in months and used my new Garrett pouch. Belt was too flimsy. Otherwise it was OK.

You've cost me a lot of money over the years... ;)

Yes, but it must have been money well spent. :clapping:

I think you'll be impressed with White's new Signature Series finds pouch. I know I am, but we are in some cold and miserable weather here in far Eastern Oregon right now so I haven't had the opportunity to use it as much as I'd like to. The best news, for me, is the belt and design which is better than that which comes with the Garrett pouch, in my opinion. A somewhat sturdier but thinner belt, but the White's pouch slides off that belt and I have it on my thicker and vey rugged duty/tactical belt with my new digger, and the pinpointer is on my right-hand detecting side [size=small](near the back pocket where it doesn't bump into the detector or visa-versa)[/size].

Matter-of-fact, I hope to receive another new White's Signature Series Utility Pouch and DigMaster hand-digger tomorrow that will go on another belt as a 'back-up' recovery set that I'll keep at-the-ready. For now it will travel in my camp trailer until I get a 2nd vehicle at which time I'll have an accessory-gear tote in each vehicle, with a set of Pro Star headphones, too, so I'll always be ready to hunt.

Let us know what you think of the Signature Series pouch when you get it in your hands.

Monte