Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just bought this Sovereign XS if these are real pics

dfg4240

There was a lot of haggling over this one because of age etc etc.
He started at $473 and I started at $300 then he backed off and then emailed me with a good price.
I took it hoping these pics are real.
I already have the DTI III coming from Richard@backwater ( a tip that came form the forum). Thanks.
Thanks for any help I can get on this machine.
I think I will like it because it is old like me.
David

Did you get this from a form member or a forum sponsor.

The pics look a little like ad pics....... if real it appears you got an almost new detector...

If it wasn't a sponsor dealer please do not name where you got it ..Just say a dealer..

I bought this from a dealer -Wish I could say it was a sponsor.
I have been watching Richard @ Backwater for awhile now but nothing came up in THE sovereign XS

Rick(ND) tipped me that Richard had the DTI III meter for sale which would work on this detector and I bought it. Thanks Rick(ND). Richard has the knack of always coming up with some unique hard to find part or items.
I always look at his inventory all the time-even if I don't need anything.
Supposedly these are pictures of the real thing.
David

This is one of the nicest I have ever seen for sale, I feel it is the real picture as I notice the battery pack is a newer style and I think from what I can see the charger is also one made for the newer style battery. Now being you have the DTI 3 on its way you will have a nice combo, but it will be a bit heavy as Sovereign were. Some of us mounted the control box under the arm so it will balance better and wont feel as heavy. If your rod don't have the V clip for the box I seen you got one with the meter you can have rivet to the shaft under the arm cup.
Take your time and learn the Sovereign as it is quite the detector and so easy to set up, a real turn on a go detector.

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing
Rick

looks brand new.
Thanks Richard and what a fast shipper-must have passed up superman on the way.
David

n/t