Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just downloaded latest software for simplex. I like it.

CoinRobber

The thing i like l most about the latest software is the ability to save discrimination settings when powering down the machine. Hard to believe it never came with the earlier software version but it makes it a much better detector now ... The tests i have done with depth on planted coins convince me the simplex is as deep as any detector out there.

So, I've been using a White's Prism III, while it's been a great detector, it's old, almost 20 years, and time for an update. I liked the functions and looks of the Simplex+ but marketing got the best of me so I just ordered the Amfibio Multi. I'm not sure if there is a big advantage to the Simplex+ but I decided to go with the Amfibio because of the choices in coils and frequencies. Since I ordered the Amfibio, I see where there are more coils that will work with the Simplex+ which makes it more appealing. It looks like this may be a heads-up for other designers to devote more time to actually participating in detecting instead of designing by numbers. It will be interesting to see what updates for the Amfibio will look like. Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS, we'll be looking for results.

The ANfibio ("N" not "m") is a couple of steps up from the Simplex+. The Anfibio has many coils to choose from. Currently the only coil available for the Simplex is the standard coil that comes with it. Somehow I think you got your information backwards. The Anfibio is a Really nice detector. The Simplex is also a very nice detector (for its price). You made a smart buy with the Anfibio.