Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just for fun......a gold coin and a 1 Pound coin!

Goldstrike

Having just returned from Pekin, which is a smallish town in Illinois, I had the opportunity to do just a little MD-ing. I got this English 1 Pound coin! which I really didn't expect from there! who woulda thought!!! and a gold looking 'coin' which turned out to be a chocolate centered gold foil 'coin'. It had me going for just a few seconds and no I didn't eat it...yuck!!!:stars:
I'm now back in my Southern California home town and sooooo excited to hit the beaches again this coming week and get the real stuff!! :clapping:
GL & HH-ing everyone. I got a 14 plus gram Plat ring just before I left and I hope to continue the lucky streak again!!!

Looks like a fun find. A long time ago I found one of them gold foil candy coins. I about peeeed in my pants. when I first saw it. Than I laughed. Hope you do much better back home... KEN

Congrats on the cool foreign coin !

Thanks Ken and yes, those targets can jack the excitement level up for a second or two!