Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just For Fun

I started that post back in Aug. 2011--also posted another one on the same subject sometime earlier (can't remember the date on that one).----Two of the things I remember that was high on users "wish list" was a faster clock speed (faster cursor & #'s update) and an improved screen for the glare issue.---I'm sure that weight & ergonomics was high on the list also, there were some other very good "wants" as well.------It looks like we have a very good chance of getting even more than we asked for (which is in the area that really counts, detector performance).-----Weight (may) be a little more but could well be compensated for in detector balance (ergonomics).----One thing to note--that my post was on an "upgraded" Etrac, this baby (CTX 3030) is a WHOLE NEW ballgame (detector).----It may well surpass the proven Etrac.----In the end, only time & use in the field will prove or dis-prove that.----------Del
wildherre said:
For the past couple years ocassionally someone would start a thread asked what they wanted in a new Minelab.. Here is one of my wish lists.. Looks like I may get about half, maybe more, we will see...wildherre

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,1529604,1532615#msg-1532615

you can't take crib notes to a final exam! :rofl: :detecting::lol::clapping: