Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just found out...(must read if selling loot:biggrin:)

deerman

That ara refinery is now going to buy diamonds from what is sent in for melt(ie diamond rings,braclets ect...)
just sent in some loot and the check was a little more then what i fig. so i was one happy camper,i will be doing all my gold and silver sales
with them as thay are really great to work with:thumbup::thumbup:

how do they work??? u send in the loot .... then they call u and thell u the amount... and the u tell them i u taking it or not ???

ARA just started buying diamonds after my first use with them. It is good to have someone that is going to buy diamonds.

My one and only experience with ARA is positive but I did have one wonder. I weighed my gold and sent it in. I got what I expected for price minus the weight of one of the larger pieces. I had a 100 grain crucifix that was marked on the back 14K. I am wondering if the crucifix was plated and missing a lot of the plating as it was discolored and very dark in color. I'm so new to dealing with gold jewelry that I do not have full confidence in myself so I think I made a mistake.

ARA is very easy to work with. You do need have some trust. From all of the positive posts about them I decided to give them a shot. Package your gold and mail it to them (registered insured mail). Make sure to enclose instructions of what you want them to do. I told them to send me a check for gold value. You can have them hold your gold if you think the market is going to go up. Make sure to include in your instructions your return address. I mailed my gold on monday and thirteen days later I got a check in the mail along with my loose stones. When they mail you the check they include a invoice. I kept checking the gold prices every day that my gold was in transit. The day that it arrives at ARA is the price for gold that I got. All the math worked out and they only took 2%.

I will use them again.

Mark

I just sold my gold two weeks ago and used ARA and it was positive, the weight was right and quick turn around time i.e the $$$$.

Gerry

I sent a small amount,mostly rings, to ARA about 3 weeks ago along with a,note where to send the check.My local gold buyer offered me $175,Ara sent a check for $669 & my stones 17 days after I shipped to them.I was very pleased with their service & payment.

That's why you don't EVER sell to the local gold buyers as there the middle man and will take a big cut from you for YOUR HARD WORK!!!
use ara and get your moneys worth!

You send in your loot with your address and phone number and what you want to do with the gold silver plat etc..
1.sell it to them(thay take 2% out of the pure gold that was refined from what was sent in)
2.it can be held by them till you want to sell it(if you think the price will go up,) It might go down also???
3.If you sent in enough gold/silver/plat etc.. you can get your gold back 999.9 pure in 1 oz bar 2oz bars etc
4.Call them and talk to them before doing anything and see what else can be done!

That is great news that ARA buys the diamonds now! Sent them 2 batches and they always send back detailed receipt with stones in a bag. Wonder if I can send in the stones from past orders to cash in with the next order? Now just need to find more gold. And diamonds!