Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got an SE Pro!

Pyledriver

Got a screamin deal on a like new SE Pro so I figured, sure, why not? Well now I wonder why I didn't buy one a long time ago. Only one hunt on a pounded freshwater beach, all targets coming from 8-12". The Propointer wasn't long enough to go from bottom to top of most holes! Wow!

Just some clad. Several quarters, dimes, pennies and a few pulltabs. The beaches were amazingly clean where we went! Not at all normal! I think those deep targets were with the other people couldn't find though.

Yes,could be....wait til you drive that sucker around inland! Digging 10" in the dirt is a bit harder than in sand,you may know this...:)

Buy a bigger digger comes to mind......Explorers aren't for everyone but those that do like Excel on deep silver.....

Yes, I actually have several bigger shovels. I just got used to carrying a little Sampson. Light and small is good in the woods but not so much for depth. I also carry an e-tool with me in the woods because I'm more a cache hunter than anything else. I may have to get into the silver game, I know the machine is well suited for that! I've just never hunted parks and only a very few demo lots. My adventures have always been centered around gold! I'm sure this Explorer will excel in that role as well!

Though the Explorer isn't designed SPECIFICALLY for gold,it will surely find it. The machines built for nuggets and flakes are in their own class. You'll do fine on a lot of jewelry items,if they're there in the first place.....

Oh I didn't mean nuggets, I do have a Minelab pulse machine for those. I was referring to jewelry mostly, but gold coins would be nice! I've been working a few leads over the years that if lucky, will result in just that. Mainly I've always been interested in finding the stereotypical 'treasure', and I have several tools for doing that. Honestly the Explorer came along at the right time because I was considering a CTX but didn't want to spend the money. The explorer is my intro to the FBS world. Now I just have to come up with a watertight case for kayak rides...

i am glad you like the explorer ! it will hold it's own with any detector out there ; let us know what you find with it!! just got a call from a friend to go detecting , by for now ! Doug

I'll keep y'all posted! I have a few spots to hit and am anxious to see what it will do!