Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got back spent an hour in the field.

1950cupajo

Vary Hot out there today, it's supposed to cool down in the next few day.

I used the all metal, zero iron and then when I thought I had something I would go to
my second mode with iron set at 25 iron sound off

If it still sounded good I would turn on the irom sounds in mode 2.

Still learning detector, the park is a good class room. :sadwalk:

Didn't find hardly anything but two bottle caps, 1 quarter, and one pop top.

It's slow goin...:detecting:

Good point....parks are real good areas to learn to use your detector. So is a test garden.

Below is my own test garden at home, with all information written in the 1" x 2" board, for simplicity. When using the test garden, I just line up the ends of the 1" x 2" with a mark on the fire pit brick and a shallow penny at the far end. But, you can do things differently, get creative and go in a different direction. Once complete, spend some time with your AT Pro in that new test garden.. Listen to the audio in different Modes. Look at the digital numbers for each target. Try different swing speeds, at different heights. Start remembering the common patterns.

See if the guy across town who brags that his detector can get 20" in the dirt on a dime is really being honest with a repeat test on your test plot.. :rofl: