Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got done listening to "Bryce's Greatest Silver Hits" on the way to the park in the car!!

dreamweaver43

And look what I found!!!!

New spot today.....man it's looking good!!! Used the 6x8 SEF. I like that coil baby. For a little guy, it really can hit deep.

Anyway, nothing was deeper than 6 inches, they were all hiding in the muck. The silver quarter was just a peep, almost completely masked, but repeatable (the etrac gave me 46-12 everytime I got the coin to sound off). Shocked me to see that "big silver glow" in the hole on that one!!!! The dimes all had junk in the hole with the coins....bigger coil on the next visit. I think I could only hit the 1940's....and I know there's some barbers & indian underneath them!!!!!!

Anyway....I don't know about that fluty sound but listening to audio sounds will never replace good old hard digging chasing iffies!!!!!

Brad

Nice finds dreamweaver43.

Just goes to show you that there is no better learning tool than digging IMHO:cheers:

It's fun finding them Bigger Silver. Looks like a great day of detecting and hope you continue making many more great finds. Good Luck and HH to you.:detecting:

the unsigned artist "DJ Soundmaster"...cause it aint mine:crylol::bouncy:

Keep on diggin' brother...that's the only way they're gonna' pop out of the ground.:thumbup:

n/t