Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got my F75 LTD but it says F75 SE?

Is it all black with Boost and Cache mode? If so than LTD. OR is it Camoflauge? The older LTD had Camo I believe.

zax has got it........just make sure it has the BP (Boost) and you have the LTD.

Look in the manual for bp and cl process.......hh.................Dan
PS I don't think the originalf75's had those processes
bp=boost
cl=cache
I have the camo f75ltd....on front of the manual it saysf75limited and the top right corners on the right pages also in the manual.

my t-2 says se on the screen but its the ltd. it has the bp and cl modes. it may have something to do with the time it was made or the version, 6.0 ot 6.5.

When I do a factory reset or default reset my camo.says 7.6.........LE........hh........Dan

My camo says le, too, and the manual also says F 75 Limited Metal Detector. I got mine in Dec. 09. HH jim tn

People keep referring to the F75 Limited Edition (Ltd) but that was the camo unit that went away last winter. The F75 Special Edition (SE) is the same unit released now in a black color scheme. So everyone talking now about new Ltd units are really talking about the new black SE version. Same unit, different color.

Steve Herschbach

Odd, my SE has a gold color 'S' shaft.

Agree, if it's black and has Boost and Coche mode I think you got the latest and greatest f75. I just got my LTD about 2 months ago and it was back ordered from Kellyco for about a month. Mine is black and labeled Special Edition as well, not sure about this but I kind of thought the LTD was a 2 coil package. (Special Edition f75 with 2 coils = LTD) Mine came with the std. large coil and a small 5" DD coil.

Just a note, don't underestimate that little coil if yours came with one, it goes pretty deep. I haven't had a lot of time in the field but I am going down 5 and 6 inches on dimes with the 5" coil.:geek:

The LE came with two coils, the standard 11"and small round 5". So does the SE. Same package, different colors.

Steve Herschbach

your right about the 2 coil package and the 5" goes real deep.

Check that you didn't change the FREQ. setting, a though that setting is not suppose the stay in memory after you shut it off.

checked mine and it say 7.A, but I have the BLACK se model.

I believe it will retain the Frequency setting (whatever you have set it on) after being turned off just like the SE.

not according to the book