Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just got the new MI-6 Pinpointer

maansman

Hi everyone.....

Just picked up the new MI-6 Pinpointer....just synced it up, ready to go. Has anyone here who has it have some great settings? It's has so many settings for a pinpointer... which I could ignore, but maybe there is a sweet spot of settings for this pinpointer?

I sure hope somebody jumps in with some great ideas. I have to confess that once I got mine synched I put it up and haven't used it. I guess I need some inspiration to make the switch. Good luck with yours.

Don
HH

There really isn't to many settings persay, I have my sensitivity set at 45 and Audio as pitch. That's about it, what makes it a great PP is the fact is super sensitive when paired with the remote. I can see a dime twice as far as the Garrett Carrot

As per which setting to use, all depends on how mineralised your soil is as to how high you run the sensitivity. Also depends on your preference on how close to the target would want to start hearing an audio response, some ground may be simply too mineralised to have the sensitivity ramped up for max depth.

Personally I prefer the beep setting over pitch, guess that's just what I am used to.

Best way to find out is to just get out there and have a play with the settings, there's no real rocket science to it.

I have mine on program 7, vibrate and LED off, sensitivity at 40 and beep instead of tone or whatever they call it. Works great for me.

That's the same with me! I have been using my Minelab ProFind, and it's a great pinpointer, but as with many of us...have to get the latest thing! I love the fact that it pairs with the Deus, and it do so with ease......I will just take it out this weekend and play........