Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just in case and at Vern's suggestion....

Ralph In CT

here's a link to what was broadcast this past Sunday, over the air and streamed via the net, by my friend Cheryl Witek of WGCH 1490 AM located in Greenwich, CT....

It's a compiled segement of what went out over the air....

Grab a beer, click the link and lemme know what yuhz think.....

Quality is pretty good for a direct capture off her stream... and the cut is just a demo... ;)

Here's the link:

Back On Track

Hope that you enjoy ;)

BTW, Nat & Steve are my Parents... Cheryl just had to do a shoutout :D :D :D

Best....

duh Gaf-ski

It's great to have a celebrity on the forum! Congrats on your new band, Ralph!:clap:

I know you know your music... that makes them ring even better in my earz :cheekkiss:

Marty was up @ the I.P.A. Benefit in Ludlow yesterday... he got MOBBED :yikes:

He's received a bunch of calls already... and that's a real nice sign of things to come ;)

We'll see what the future holds... jooosta matter of time ;)

I sent HizzOnHer the MP3 too... wake him up outta that "Eastern Style Fog" that we've been playing for years :rofl: :rofl:

Hopefully... we'll see...

I'll keep you posted of course.... :cheekkiss:

Best... duh Gaf-ski ;)