Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Kruzing!!!!!!

Tjack

I got out for a while yesterday and all I can say is what a sweet machine. 4-tone ran sensitive like my Vaquero but has tones and VDI and 3-tone ran like a quite AT Pro but I could shut off iron sound. I ran 4-tone most of my allotted time and it seemed hot for sure. I didn't want to put it down!!!!!! Cant wait to get some real time on it and see what it can do. Oh and changing the tone sounds is a great feature to. First impression=Awesome!!!!!

It almost seems like an impact/racer on steroids it is quite a hot machine

Tjack. It looks like 3 Tone has issues. Myself and others have discovered you can not auto GB in 3 Tone. Now I see you had an issue with the iron tone. Now I will need to test that. Do you remember your gain setting?

Carolina

I don't think I have had any ground balance issues in 3 tone. It beeps quickly to show it is balanced, however I have to manually switch out of GB by hitting the option button.

I’ll test again this weekend.

-CS

Took my Kruzer out for the first time this past Sunday. I only hunted in 3 Tone using factory settings. GB worked perfect at startup. No issues. Changed locations from front to back yard. Reground balanced with no issues. Not seeing any issues myself. Really liking this machine.

Thanks guys for your reply's, it gives me hope that maybe a software fix is available for my Kruzer. Glad to hear yours work fine.

" Carolina" No I didn't have any iron tone issues, it works great. I DID however have the same issue you are having with the ground balance. I am lucky because our ground is great so it doesn't cause any issues. I put it in tracking and got along great in three tone. This is my first run with Makro but from what I understand they will get it fixed. I ran 3-tone with GB tracking most of the day yesterday clad hunting and had no issues at all. It is not real deep but its not meant to me. Boy is it fast... I did have fun for a while though - I turned up my lower T-Breaks up to 70's and ran with my Fe audio off, hunting really quite til I hit copper or clad, reminds me of my high discrim with Vaquero. lol What A FUN Machine!!!!!!!!

Please note after Ground balancing, the beeps, the detector program takes a few seconds to finalize the procedure. During this time it remains in All Metal ground balance mode, then it will switch back to the mode you were hunting in.
The Impact works the same way. Its like going to a website on your computer and your waiting for it to load. Sort of like Findmall Forums at times. Guys who expect instant GB- switching response, at first might find this annoying, or at times rush into making new settings that don't take or respond. Don't be in such a rush. Its only a few seconds or so out of your detecting day. All other settings and functions can be changed as quick as a flash.

To get out of the Settings or Options menus and back to Mode settings. Press the Pinpoint button once.

That is what I am having an issue with on the Impact. The manual isnt clear enough for my old brain. I’ll wait a little longer next time and see what happens.

Hi Guys: My initial thoughts on this machine were good but now not so much. The beach mode is just a dumbed down version of 3Tone. There is no depth to Bragg about. I don't know if my 3 Tone mode issues have anything to do with the depth of my Kruzer but there is no way I can replicate the depth shown in videos on you tube. In deep mode a US quarter at 10" is a stretch. Without the earphone the threshold volume in Gen., at 10 can not be heard in my machine. The target response is fine just no threshold. I am not liking my Kruzer now. Has anyone tried to replicate the depth shown on the video's? Well, good luck to all.

Carolina

\"Carolina\" said:
Hi Guys: My initial thoughts on this machine were good but now not so much. The beach mode is just a dumbed down version of 3Tone. There is no depth to Bragg about. I don't know if my 3 Tone mode issues have anything to do with the depth of my Kruzer but there is no way I can replicate the depth shown in videos on you tube. In deep mode a US quarter at 10" is a stretch. Without the earphone the threshold volume in Gen., at 10 can not be heard in my machine. The target response is fine just no threshold. I am not liking my Kruzer now. Has anyone tried to replicate the depth shown on the video's? Well, good luck to all.

Carolina

Just a quick question?
This seems to contradict your earlier report on beach mode.
Was the earlier report based on faulty data?

I have asked myself the same question. It's as if it's a different machine now. Same area and same water. My estimation on depth at first was based on scoops out of the hole. Today I did actual buried coins and coins in the water with the coil raised above. Today took all the wind out of my sails. I can only assume my first spins basing my info on scoops out of hole. Was inaccurate. Possibly pin point issues with coins sliding into the hole. At this point I could not see recommending this machine for beach use. Has or can anyone replicate the depth in the video on you tube? I am nowhere close in Deep mode. I am sorry if I have led some astray. Will continue my trials.