Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just like the box says. The Multi Kruzer is bringing my old sites back to life.

JASONSPAZ1

I had the chance to do some metal detecting the other day and had a great time. So far this year I have not had to scout for any new spots. I have been revisiting the old places that I have been documenting for 16 years in a journal. The amount of stuff I am pulling out of my old stomping grounds is amazing. I absolutely attribute this to having a metal detector with an ultra fast processor and a no nonsense audio discrimination. So yes, I do attribute My Nokta/Makro Multi Kruzer in assisting my ears and experience in retrieving these finds that I zipped out from between, above, and below, iron nails.
I found a huge axe head, three wheat pennies, a small ornate compact cover, a colonial copper a King George I believe and some kind of ring fastener. And of course the iron nails mixed in with the good finds. For me, it is not about discriminating iron where you can't hear it. It is about hearing the unfiltered sound of iron, but at a volume that is much lower than your non-ferrous targets. That is one of the great feature and tool the Multi Kruzer, Anfibio, and the soon to be released Simplex have. I love the adjustable iron volume of these machines. But remember whatever machine works for you is the best for you.
Thanks for looking
Jason.

Congrats on the nice finds :) Like you, I have really liked using my Nokta and Makro detectors.

Yes sir, Nokta/Makro metal detectors truly are great machines.