Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just my two cents

Dighistory

It was a great hunt yesterday... 2 wheaties in two hours.... There was a time when I would have called a man crazy working for a penny an hour... Now days I can hardly wait for the opportunity.

I understand how you feel, any day i get something other than clad is a success for me. I went out today and got 1 clad dime and a Henny Penny Penny. Thought it was a Canadian fishy.
Last November at the lot next door I got 52 wheats and 6 mercs and a Rosie in 4 hours of hunting. Haven't had that good of a day in 30+ years.

Dighistory said:
It was a great hunt yesterday... 2 wheaties in two hours.... There was a time when I would have called a man crazy working for a penny an hour... Now days I can hardly wait for the opportunity.
boy aint that the truth....

Dighistory said:

Congrats on your finds! Great analogy here...l must be going broke because lately I haven't been making that penny an hour...