Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just ordered AT pro

rseasy1

Just ordered me an AT pro from Bart @ big boy hobbies I'v got a Minelab X-Terra 705 but wanted a wet weather and water hunting machine so guess I got another learning curve ahead of me.
I'm sure I'll have alot of question for all you pro's.

Good luck with your all weather metal detector. It works in the water as good as on land. I am not sure where you live, so I posted where the different tones will show up, depending on which which model you get.

rseasy1 said:
Just ordered me an AT pro from Bart @ big boy hobbies I'v got a Minelab X-Terra 705 but wanted a wet weather and water hunting machine so guess I got another learning curve ahead of me.
I'm sure I'll have alot of question for all you pro's.

Glad I could help! Be sure to post your finds!

Thanks for the pics I live in Illinois USA.I'm sure I'll be getting the U.S. version,Why the two different versions since copper, silver, gold ect. is the same everyware.
Is it due to the metric system?
Just wondering.

European countries have relics and coins dating back sometimes in thousands of years. They need the expanded are, to help differentiate between bronze, copper, gold. Most of the targets in north america aren't made of bronze but copper and silver, and a lot of civil relics are in the iron range, hence the needed iron expansion range.

i have a int atpro, and it is in cm, not in inches.

however as john said , we do need more middle tone . some old and very small coins vdi start form 37. dependin' on the soil too.