Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Picked up a Teknetics T2 Classic Green Machine

Just Picked up a Teknetics T2 Classic Green Machine. I hunt in thick machine gun nails at Plantations. What is the best coil and settings for thick iron?
Thanks
Dan

I use to use a T2 LTD was one of my fav machine's.

I was using a NEL Sharpshooter 9.5 x 5.5" DD Search Coil on it was a great all around coil to use.​

Just Picked up a Teknetics T2 Classic Green Machine. I hunt in thick machine gun nails at Plantations. What is the best coil and settings for thick iron?
Thanks
Dan
With the t2 classic model and its features, your best bet in super dense iron patches is the 5” coil using 2+ Tones 0 disc. Experiment with sensitivity settings you like. Some like low sens in shallow dense iron. Others like it wide open. I’m in that wide open crowd.