Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just picked up a used sand shark new to the pi world

Trackerman

Found a used sand shark online paid 350
It has the 10 inch coil hardwired. I have hit the beaches with reguler detectors but never found any rings. Go figure parks ive had better luck. condition is not bad except the dude scratched the face cover a bit. Hop i can find some cool stuff at the beach now. Goen tomorow possibly. will post finds if i go.

Dig all breaks in the threshold no mater how faint.
you may have to dig some trash but you will get all the gold.
The sand Shark goes very deep Good luck.

I have one on layaway myself.So i hope to hear from you about this detector.If you do a search on the forum,you will find some great tips on this detector.Also you can search tvr,he knows his stuff about the sand shark.I can't wait to become a full fledged beach bum myself.Good luck trackerman! :-D

Sure spirit relic sounds good congrats as well.. ILL be hitten the beach possibly tomorow ill post finds if i go . should be fun but cold not summer yet cali waters cold in winter.