Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just received my White's 12" super coil........

padiggin

.....and I just had to try it out today. Went up to a location that I've hit many times in the past, not a trashy site at all. In fact it is very quiet except for the occasional bullet and brass shotgun shells that I seem to find a lot of. It's an area that evidently had an old picnic ground in the area from the late 1800's. I've been searching and searching and still have not found any old coins as of yet, but I'm not giving up on this site - I just haven't hit the right section I'm sure. Anyway, I just received my White's 12" super coil and I am quite pleased with it. The gound is not heavily mineralized, so it was a smooth and steady and I was running at full gain. I was able to pinpoint very accurately with it. It has a pertty low profile, so it was light and easy to handle. The area I was in is very heavily wooded with lots of low growing vegitation, vines, etc and it was not too much of a problem detecting with that super coil on. I did find what looks like a very old spoon, but still didn't find any coins. Regardless, I must say I am very, very pleased with this new coil and can't wait to get out to try it again. For anyone that is interested in covering a lot of ground and searching deep, from my limited experience with it I'm betting it will be a great additional coil for the MXT.
Don