Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just thinking out loud here...who would be interested in a Tesoro gathering/hunt?

I thought it might be fun if we Tesoro nuts might have a get-together. I have never been involved in a seeded hunt but it sounds fun. I have a really good place that this would work. Might be just the thing for all you Yankees to come down south for a day or two and thaw out. :) What's your thoughts?

Sounds good to me just hope your not to far away from Louisiana :)

Planned hunts take a lot of effort. A Big area for accommodations for the participants to stay at. Permission, and often an exchange of monies for the grounds used etc... security sometimes is also involved

You would do better to invite a few hunters located closer to you and stage a hunt on the small side.

There are several planned hunts sponsored by the Manufactures, and forum owners that are held at different times of the year. Maybe all could attend one of those as a group you got together.
Have some shirts made for everyone and meet in advance for attending one of those hunts.

That would be a nice way to meet, make new friends and enjoy the hobby.................

It sounds good to me Mike, that is if you are paying the way down (first class of sourse), giving me a place to stay, and are a good cook :poke:. But then again not sure if I could give up this ice storm and below zero temperatures weather we been having. As Elton said it might be more difficult than what we think it would be but it does sound like a great idea. I would love to try detecting down South and meeting some of the forum folks in person some day.

I think that is a warm idea. Trouble with me is , I will be in the Philippines where it is warm.. Thank you any way... KEN

Just a thought. Not thinking of anything real formal. I was thinking a way to just meet some of the forum guys. I had envisioned maybe 15 or 20 guys getting together on my friends farm and talking detectors and maybe having a small hunt. Maybe throw in a prize or something for the winner. Then we could all eat a chill supper and call it a day/weekend. No need for security? and such. As Elton stated. LOL

ken ward said:
I think that is a warm idea. Trouble with me is , I will be in the Philippines where it is warm.. Thank you any way... KEN
ok that did it no crismis card for you :rofl:

Count me in!

I thought you meant a big hunt with people from all over ..LOL... That's harder to pull off..

Have you ever thought about starting a detector club in your area... Sounds like you would make a good President for one...

razerback408 said:
ken ward said:
ok that did it no crismis card for you :rofl:
I am sorry,,, I take it back... KEN