Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just tried the my new 4.5x7 Inch EXcelerator Coil for Explorer that I purchased from Kelly Co on the E-TRAC

Hard Nosed Dave

but I did this inside the house.

Hmmm this is a pretty good little setup.

I'm impressed generally by the E-TRAC, stock coil and all. Yes, it is similar to the Explorer SE but it isn't one.

Certainly a step forward and great example of what can be achieved using it's far more intuitive set up and a faster processing ability.

Also tried the Sunray X-1 probe that I had for my Explorer XS EX2 and the SE and it works perfectly on the E-TRAC.

I've got the Platypus, Joey , 15'' Wot and the oval shaped 14 x10 EQ coil to try IF I feel I need to. .

For me, it's going to be my own field use results that will convince me.

Ultimately the results of what it will find and do better than the earlier generations of Explorer are what speak for themselves.

David Di:yikes:

Good Day Dave,I'll keep an eye out for your posts, I'm making enquiries about trading in my SE on an ET, shouldn't be long making up my mind, Bob