Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just Visiting

TreasureDigger

Wow! I haven't visited here in (probably) years! Everything seems to have changed. A new format, new look, and a whole bunch of new names. I haven't had my two metal detectors out in a very long time. They are locked away in our safe. Several years ago, time constraints cut into my detecting and then some health issues. Now, I have plenty of time but health issues keep me from being able to go detecting. Besides metal detecting, I have done my share of bottle digging, outhouse digging, panning for gold, and other types of treasure hunting. I sure miss it. Now, I'm retired and I'm madly in love with kayaking. Health and a bad knee has hindered me in that area too. I have a herd of goats I love, my cat, three Huskies, a husband of 38 years, and grown children. Most of all, I'm a Christian!!!

I will chevk out some of the posts here and may start dropping in more often.

Lisa

I just asked Liz a week or two ago if she had heard from you on Facebook. It’s Ben a while since you have been on here. I went back in some past post the other day and the forum has definitely changed. It’s. good to hear from you again. Some of us are still on here. But some have moved on. Stop by more often.

I just asked Liz a week or two ago if she had heard from you on Facebook. It’s Ben a while since you have been on here. I went back in some past post the other day and the forum has definitely changed. It’s. good to hear from you again. Some of us are still on here. But some have moved on. Stop by more often.
Thanks, Travis! Liz and I connect from time to time on fb. Isaiah cracks me up! I just might stop by here occasionally.

Wow! I haven't visited here in (probably) years! Everything seems to have changed. A new format, new look, and a whole bunch of new names. I haven't had my two metal detectors out in a very long time. They are locked away in our safe. Several years ago, time constraints cut into my detecting and then some health issues. Now, I have plenty of time but health issues keep me from being able to go detecting. Besides metal detecting, I have done my share of bottle digging, outhouse digging, panning for gold, and other types of treasure hunting. I sure miss it. Now, I'm retired and I'm madly in love with kayaking. Health and a bad knee has hindered me in that area too. I have a herd of goats I love, my cat, three Huskies, a husband of 38 years, and grown children. Most of all, I'm a Christian!!!

Lisa
Welcome back Lisa.

TreasureDigger , glad you’re back. Love to see pic of your 3 Siberian’s. We have two females “Too” is 4 and pup “Aurora “ is 4 months and full of beans. Great dogs nice of them to let us stay in their house!

Attachments

• DE97AD65-D29E-4350-B2FB-3763AA8AB5B6.jpeg
    DE97AD65-D29E-4350-B2FB-3763AA8AB5B6.jpeg
    217.3 KB · Views: 120
I just bought a kayak last week. But will have to wait a while to get it out in the water.

Welcome back sis. Stick around now ya hear.

Lisa

Welcome back Lisa--I corresponded last on FB & knew you were ill & I was praying for you! Didn't know you have retired & unable to detect but sure liked seeing photos of your goats & reading your interesting stories about their antics! I quit FB because of their EVIL Bias & was tired of being put in FB jail for 30 days at a time But they are worse than ever now!! They will get their just dues & eventually go broke & put out of business because EVIL DOERS aren't blessed of God in Jesus' name! Do you hear from Doug, Brian's father & mother?--Love that little guy, who is resting in sweet piece with His Savior Jesus!

As you pobably know I haven't been able to go detecting since 2006 or 7, as my ill brother had come up from Hollywood, FL in 2006, & was living with me in So. St. Louis County, MO -- he passed away in Hosp Care, Aug, 2009. after our younger brother died from suicide by his Deep Depression in Aug 2007, because his son had died from suicide at the age of 18 & Larry never got over it! Praise Jesus Who saved me when I tried to do the same before & during a terrible divorce!

I sold my home in Feb 2014 & now live in an APT in Ste. Genevieve, MO that is built on a Levee by the Mississippi River --Very Catholic Community & small city with very old buildings! My daughter, Tami, just bought a small home a couple of months ago & is still trying to get settled, as she works at a Group Home at night in 10 or 12 hr shifts & sometimes many nights in a row. so difficult on her as she has FIBRO & Athritis, along with other health problems! PTL, she is on vacation for another week or so! My other daughter lives here, too, bought their home new after her & Bill married in 1983, she is a Hospice Nurse --also very busy & sad to say, DEMOCRATS--My son lives in his home in Ellington, MO & busy with his & his wife, Kim's grown children & grandchildren --lots of problems like other unsaved families but he is working making blades for sawmills that cut lumber for different things that are needed in businesses!

I have Parkinson's Disease that is getting worse along with COPD, a slightly enlarged heart; therefore, difficult in beathing & swollen legs with Arthritis making walking difficult but by the grace of God I am still living & serving him to the best of my ability! I love Jesus & He is my strengh by His holy Spirit indwelling my soul to keep on keeping on serving Him & worshippimg him in His perfect love, Spirit & Truth! Bye! May you be healed & blessed in every way & keep watch on & caring for those beautiful goats! Come back often, as you are missed ! God Bless! Ma Betty