Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just won a Delta 4000 off Ebay :detecting:

deliveryboy

Im a Tesoro nut but am excited to get this machine and play around with the TID I have read lots about it and think overall the reviews were positive. My Birthday was Veterans day so I had to treat myself to a new detector. $173.50 only used 4 times seemed reasonable.

I hope to join your Teknetics family and to share my finds and experiences with the machine, my first teknetics BTW. :) $173.50 only used 4 times seemed reasonable.

Well done on getting your new detector,for some reason over here in the UK the mid range Teknetics detectors have never taken off,its usually the T2,Omega or the EuroTek range which is just started to gather some followers,i use the T2 as it suits my style of detecting,plenty of power,good discrimination but very easy to setup and that is basically all i require.

Keep us updated on how you get on with it.

Hi Dboy, I have a Delta and it is a very good detector for the money. It will find coins as good as some of the more money ones. If this is your first TDI detector, it will take a few times to get the understanding of some targets. If you get a coin hit that jumps around but keeps hitting the same coin # every two or three swings, then dig, it is something else in the hole with the coin. Good Luck, just give it time to work for you.

Thanks for the tip flintstone. Im a dig it all kind of guy so will probably dig it all (above the iron range) at least until I get confidence in it and learn it.

hi iam a tosoro nut my self but got a gamma very happy with it

Received the Dalta today and got out for a quick hunt, digging everything to get familiar and to not miss gold :) I was able to run in highest sensitivity (12) with little to no interference. dug lots of pulltabs but also got 1 nickel, 1 dime, a button, 7 pennies, and a tiny cross pendant(cheap) it got dark and I thought what a shame they didnt include an indiglo or another type of back lighting since I hunt mostly at night.

I had a little bit off frustration with multiple tones in some areas even with lower sensitivity, maybe a bit overkill on a few things, like I dont get the purpose of the overload alarm, seems like one more sound to confuse the hunter that is unneeded IMO.

Oh well Im excited to learn/memorize target ranges and the machine overall. :detecting: Unfortunately it is now raining in AZ :rant: