Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Keeping the faith!

knarfj

Hunted a small park on Jan-31st and had a good time but the pickings were so common and nondescript that I decided not to post them. Yesterday, Feb-6th I went back with a new approach in mind and had pretty much the same results. But believe it or not during the hunt I still enjoyed the anticipation that this wonderful hobby generates.:thumbup:

Which brought to mind, hey there

Looks like you can get out some. Some times I dont even mind digging pull tabs. You will always find a few cents to put in the metal detecting JUG.. As lonr as you can get out for a little bit. It seams to relax you. So what if you dont find a 12" deep dime. I just enjoy being out... KEN

It looks like you were having fun.We all love to show our great finds but lets face it,we dig because we love the hobby.And if we keep digging the good days will come.:clapping:

Nice finds! Its a great hobby, just getting out and enjoying.

I have had days where I drove 30 + miles to go detecting and dig up the grand total of 45 cents. But I had an enjoyable outing. I love going to the beach this time of year. Very few people are brave enough to be out so I have the beach nearly to myself. Just me, the ocean, the beach and my detector.

Not only do I love the great outdoors I love the anticipation of the next target when Hunting, Fishing or Metal Detecting. I have lots of days that the number and quality of finds leave something to be desired but the outing was still enjoyable.

Wish I had taken up this Hobby years ago instead of less than two years ago. Now I have all those lost years to make up. So I am out at every opportunity.

We have all had those days when we dig 8 pounds of trash and 7 pennies.
But after 30 years of detecting, I am still amazed that I can look into the ground and find something.
It's not so much what you find, it's that you can.
That's what keeps me going.

We are a unique group that