Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kelly, I just saw a story on 48 Hours about the Texas Killing Fields

vlad

located near Texas City in an area bordering the Calder Oil Field, a 25-acre patch of land that is situated a mile from the stretch of Interstate 45 known as the "Highway of Hell" because of its high rate of traffic accidents. Since the early 1970s roughly 30 bodies have been extracted from the fields, mainly consisting of young girls. Despite exhaustive efforts by the Texas City Police with the assistance of the FBI, very few cases have been solved.
There has been major killing fields in Mexico, and with all the violence with illegal aliens crossing the border, has anything like
this appeared in your area?

Vlad I remember hearing of teenage/young adult females disappearing from the Galveston County area since the early 70's and still missing back in the 90's.? I heard years ago that law enforcement thought there maybe a serial killer in the area preying on young females?

I remember reading Texas Monthly about Henry Lee Lucas, and some others, but none were primarily
in Galveston--somewhere I read 1-million disappear every year here & are never seen again, true?
I also had a friend in Tx law enforcement tell me the FBI thinks there are 100 serial killers working in the U,S,
at any time. And its in Mexico too--one field alone just over the border has involved 100 bodies--how many killers have come to
the U,S.?
Who was the deputy a few years back that rescued a girl? from one of them in maybe the Houston area-made national news.
Kenneth Allen McDuff was a bad one and got the death penalty in 3 states, but Texas executed him--after he originally
had a death penalty overturned & paroled-in Texas in the '80's.--an animal. good Texas Monthly article on him at least once, maybe twice.
documentaries on tv too;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUkJTtKomvM