Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KELLYCO EMAIL ON LEGEND ORDER

xwyokid

I recently preordered a Legend from Kellyco and today I received an email from them asking if I had received the product. Are they shipping already?? Never have preordered from Kellyco so I don't know if this is just standard procedure on preorders.

I inquired about status from metal detector. Com they said they don’t know when they will ship. Probably automatic text reply. If they were shipping already we would know immediately on the forums.

I inquired about status from metal detector. Com they said they don’t know when they will ship. Probably automatic text reply. If they were shipping already we would know immediately on the forums.
Same here.....I ordered from them also. Great guys. I don't think we are getting them not till January I believe.

I would expect delays because of all the shipping issues we at work have had lots of parts on order cant get them!
Mark

They also have to go thru customs at a very busy time of the year.

Thank you for your patience.​

Nokta Makro's Director of Sales Marketing, Dilek Gonulay updated us on the anticipated Nokta Makro The Legend Metal Detector in a Facebook video here and we wanted to share this news with you!

What We Know:​

• The Legend has not yet shipped from the manufacturer.
  • It is still in the testing phase with great feedback from testers!
  • Nokta Makro does not expect machines to be delivered by Christmas.
  • It is possible that they will be shipped in January, but no guarantee on this.
Thank you for your understanding and patience, and we hope to get this new machine in your hands as soon as we can!

Looks like one sold on Ebay?????
Mark

Yeah I did a search and one legend popped up sold quickly
It was sold by a dealer I believe. If it was a true sale, then it could have been a detector meant for testing. But who knows. Most of us want the finished product with most of the bugs out and advantages in. Hopefully the Legend will be worth the wait. A lot of the buyers will have to wait until spring to use them anyhow. Would be nice to practice with it though.

I’m in Ct and I detect year round do a lot of beaches in the winter
Mark

The first thing I am waiting for is the manual. Man, I will devour that thing before the machine gets here!

Canceled my preorder making up the price difference between it and the Deus II by selling a few of my detectors. Deus II would’ve been ordered in the first place if I had thought it through, but ordered a legend before I did that. Looks like I might even get the Deus II before I would have gotten my legend, judging from the Nokta Makro update. I do think it will be a well received new detector.

4-6 months at the least
If that's the case, they screwed up big time. 4-6 months from now the Legend could well be obsolete. And I don't say that as despairingly. I wanted to give one a good try, like many others do/did. HH jim tn

Canceled my preorder making up the price difference between it and the Deus II by selling a few of my detectors. Deus II would’ve been ordered in the first place if I had thought it through, but ordered a legend before I did that. Looks like I might even get the Deus II before I would have gotten my legend, judging from the Nokta Makro update. I do think it will be a well received new detector.
I'm starting to think the same way. I am waiting diligently for the Legend. People nowadays,(myself included) want instant gratification. Waiting for months after a new machine announcement is normally not my game. I could cancel my order, plus, a lottery "scratcher" was very good to me. I good be easily over 3/4 of the way to paying for a Deus II. However, still intrigued by the Legend.