Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KellyCo Freebees???

I am thinking of getting the Whites DFX or the Garrett GTI2500.
I have read that a few people didnot want to take the freebees and they got a COIL instead...Wondering how true that can be?
Because I see that Kellyco has a Extra coil for the DFX you can buy for $99 if you buy the detector and if i don't want the freebees would they give me the Coil for free?

The best way would be to call Kellyco and find out for sure.
Most of the Freebie they mention normally come with a detector from the factory, the others are some cheaper items with a inflated retail price.
If you have a local dealer I would check him out first.

I want a 5 inch coil for gold nugget detecting.Maybe they can give me a cut rate then on the coil if i buy a detector from them???.........JT

You will have to give them a call and see what they will do. If you plan on using the DFX for gold hunting you probably be better off with the MXT as it s made for coin and jewelry, relic or prospecting. The DFX is not made for gold hunting like the MXT is.
Get a price, then check you local dealer or one of the sponsor of this fourm as many time you can buy for less and get better quality accessorys too than Kellyco.It is worth comparing.

Good Luck. They do not like to deal with customers who vary off their well planned course of action! Besides they have alot of junk to unload and you are not cooperating!!!!!!

Well all the Dealers around me have the Cheaper Whites,,,When I asked about the DFX some say wowwwww you want the best that they sell.They say they can order it....But most of the dealers are hobby dealers and don't know much about detecting.They also don't know about the freebees that white is giving out.....
Thats why I would not want to deal with them at all.....
Now I ratter buy online from a good dealer and not have to pay TAX or Delivey.......
I called one hobby dealer on the phone and a sales kid says he sales a detector called Whiteys.......I told him did he know anything about metal detectors and he said no....I will try and see what kellyco will give me after New Years because in the Poconos its all snow now....thanks JT

The pinpointer and carry case are junk, the video is pretty good as are the phones. The other stuff is just paperwork.