Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kellyco Metal Detectors is now a Minelab Authorized Service Center for North America

JW

February 21, 2012:
Minelab America announced the opening of Minelab's Authorized Service Center in Winter Springs (Orlando) Florida with three Certified Technicians using ONLY certified Minelab parts. Housed in the 30,000 sq. ft. Kellyco building, this large facility can deliver warranty repairs, spare parts, routine maintenance, plus rapid return delivery and excellent customer service to anyone owning a Minelab product under warranty or whose warranty has expired.

To inquire about repairs for your Minelab metal detector, please call Minelab Americas Customer Care line at 1-877-767-6522 or email service@minelabamericas.com

n/t

Recently, one side of the armrest (with the velcro strap) snapped on my 705 after two years of use. I called Kellyco were I purchased it, and told them it was still under warranty and asked if they could replace it. Their technical dept. said that they could not and referred me to Minelab directly. The Minelab folks (Chicago Office) were great and sent me out one pronto. I still do not understand why the Kellyco people would not do the same especially since it was still under warranty.