Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kellyco Update -- 8x6 SEF

Willy_MN

I finally broke down and ordered an 8x6 SEF from Kellyco last night. I spoke with a CS rep about a half hour ago to get an update on the back order situation. They have 30 units coming in, with an estimated delivery by the end of May (hopefully). She said that I am #8 on the waiting list.

So, if you're thinking about pulling the trigger, the list is fairly short right now.....

I just used mine today for the first time. I was hunting an old farmhouse. I used the stock Pro Coil first and went back over it with the 6x8. The silver score was Pro Coil=0 6x8 SEF=1 (1918 Merc)

Had mine out 4 times now since getting it last week. Have found 13 Wheaties, 1 - 1942 Quarter and 1 - 1946 Dime. Been digg'in those "iffy" hits! I have been over this empty lot between the 100 Yr. old house and the 105 Yr. old house at least 35 times since last summer! Just taking my time and swing'in that SEF real sloooooow! Just goes ta show ya that you will never get it all! NEVER!!! So far I like this little coil!!

HH Gilly

information i have heard is that all this coils ---sef's and excellerator coils are being made in bulgaria:shrug:they sure do a good job.:thumbup: