Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

key tag

Brandy{Ma.}

Looks a little slow here tonight.Here a key tag I made for chrismas for a dear friend I deal with and do repairs for.I've been good freinds with Pat for 30 year or so.She a shaker dealer in Harvard Ma.She lives just down the road from the Shaker Museum.She just loved this key tag I made her.She has a lot of my carving [75 -100 I bet].The old girl was just smiling and dancing around saying thank you thank you thank you.Pat's just a sweety and if your ever in Harvard you really should stop by her shop.Enjoy.

:rage: this is after a $700.oil pan replacement and struts bill with 153,000 miles on it.there was nothing wrong with the crank case till it went in and now im dropping oil from it one drop every 5 seconds .
the owner said it would cost enother $600 to get that in check.forget it ,i paid 1,500 for it so im inn a selling mood....with detecting equyipment and finds..stay tuned.:cry: