Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Key to a Whale's Tale"

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose....unable to sleep more then the usual 5 hours after a 1800-0600 hr shift I got up around noon and noticed that it was one of those typically delightful Nova Scotian "4d" (drab, dull, dreary and desolute) days so I decided to go "aquas excavatos" at a local lake. Donning my water gear I headed into what I thought was a vacant swimming area but soon found to my dismay, something was a fowl and that fowl was a flock of water fowl which began to beseige me looking for a meal and just a quacking away. To boot a few trout were swimming around obviously attracted by the pulse of my machine or the stirring up of the sandy bottom.
Nevertheless I continued on undaunted and it wasn't long before the first target was retrieved......a Ford (found on the road dead..just purchased a Ford....um) car key folllowed by several coins. At neck level (eye to the ducks) I got a real faint signal which took me 3 tries to dislodge from the bottom and into my sieve. Turned out to be a whale of a catch without a doubt...a silver shaped whale's tail earring....where in the halibut did that come from? Anyway returned home sanken not stirred and with enough coins for a couple of cups of Tim,s!