Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

keyhole

Noah Huebner

Does anyone know if these are keyholes? I found these with a bunch of metal fragments. There are a lot of glass and pottery fragments alongside. So much so that when I try to pick up a metal fragment, I cut myself.
IMG_20200814_104454.jpg

Looks maybe more like suspender clips, the metal type that went over a larger button on each side of your chest pocket.

Just saw your other post....... relooking and comparing the hole size to your finger size then maybe more like the keyhole plate!!

I did find suspender clips in the same spot, but you are right about the keyhole plate I think. There were enough metal pieces around the plates that I knew that it might be a box. There were also corner pieces.

Does anyone know if these are keyholes? I found these with a bunch of metal fragments. There are a lot of glass and pottery fragments alongside. So much so that when I try to pick up a metal fragment, I cut myself.View attachment 6099
First impression is Garrder clips used to keep up lady's nylons , maybe wrong but that is what they look like to me.

Rick, you and I are old enough to remember garter clips. Passed through your area (Fargo) this past June (wife and I grew up in Moorhead) on our way up to Lake Of The Woods. Stay safe, (all) HH jim tn