Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kids finds

garthbfan

Picked the kids up today at their moms house and decided to do a little detecting in their front yard! I used my ACE 250 and they used their BH jr's We had a great time. Only hunted for about 45 minutes but did well. My daughter found 1 quarter, 2 dimes, 2 pennies. My son found 1 nickel, 4 pennies and a kool pocket knife!! I haven't even found a pocket knife yet!! But I digress this post is not about me and my short comings (hehe) They located the targets I pinpointed for them and they dug!! What a great time we had. I love the fact they love to detect!! Enjoy their finds!!

Some good memories being made with the children..:clapping:

The best hunt you can have - with your younguns. Glad they all scored. Just whets their appetite to do it again.

Bill

Now that's what I call good quality time!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)