Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Killer Bee Wasp Headphone Question

I Love mine. Very comfortable, plenty of room for your ear, and they really block out exterior noise.

Billium said:
I Love mine. Very comfortable, plenty of room for your ear, and they really block out exterior noise.
...........Thank You.

These came highly recommend to use with my Vaquero for sound and ruggedness. The wires broke at the jack end of the cord after 4 years of what I would say light use and of course I was away on holiday when it broke. The sound I would describe as muted compared to 3 other head phones that I have used. I liked them better for sound and out side noise block as headphones to use on an airplane. They are comfortable and I like the segmented volume control and they fold up very neatly.
I have a pair of 35 year old Radio Shack Realist headphones and if they had a volume control I would use them as sound quality is far superior to my ears and build quality, well, 35 years with no problems.
I live in an area where there is no opportunity to try all the other makes so I relied on forms to guide me when I bought mine.
I am in Canada and so not worth sending Headphones in for repair of cord as the price of shipping is more than the price of having them fixed locally or doing the fix your self.
I would not by again for sound quality and the cord wires breaking.

Minas man

I use the Killer B II with the dual volume controls. I have tried a couple of other types and found them to be unsatisfactory when compared to the Killer B's.

I get good outside noise blocking. Good quality sound. Very comfortable to wear. I have been detecting up to three days a week for the past year and a half and they have withstood the abundant usage.

I do need to replace the ear cups as they are showing wear but I cant complain about that as they have tons of hours of use on them.

George, what detector do you use the Killer B's with? How are the tones? crisp?

I use the KB II's with the Sovereign GT. Good Clear, Crisp tones. Talk about a rude awakening when I purchased my Excal II. Both machines being basically the same I thought that I would be hearing the same tones. The headphones on the Excal can't hold a candle to the results that I get with the KB's. I guess the headphones on the Excal were made by the lowest bidder.