Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Killer hunt today!!! More big silver!

Mark kus

I had a hunch hunting this big park near my house I decided to hunt along the driveway where the camping area is thinking cars had parked along it.
Well I was finding a lot of wheats and hot one silver dime along the edged the woods.
On my way out I had walked over 100 yards along the driveway and on the edge on the driveway was a mound of dirt along the road I had a screaming 33-35 on my Nox darn left my phone in the car!
I cut a nice plug and checked the hole nothing hit the bottom of the plug there it was a beautiful 1942 S walker!!!
Well I checked the hole another high tone pulled a 1945 mercury dime!!
My second silver spill in a week!!
I ended up with one more silver dime and my total this week with clad was $17.80
32 wheat and 45 memorials ..
Today’s walker was number 3 for 2020
The Nox Rules!!!
So does the weather here in Ct for this winter.
HH
Mark
C6A30CA2-8D12-465F-97A5-5B586EC34A84.jpeg
D228CBA8-ED84-4743-AD44-070B934A205A.jpeg
2156DFF4-0597-4554-AF34-283DC94B5925.jpeg
26BABD70-A7EE-44EF-BC9F-64FEA8060BF3.jpeg
C6A30CA2-8D12-465F-97A5-5B586EC34A84.jpeg
D228CBA8-ED84-4743-AD44-070B934A205A.jpeg
by

Last edited:
Somebody send me some nice weather ! Mkus.....settings are on my nox and ready to go !
Another fantastic hunt.....they must have scraped up all the silver and put it in one pile of dirt for you...
us old fellers know about that trick....NICE work ! Snow plows pile tons of dirt all in one spot also....
Find where they dump it at and check it out.

Thanks everyone getting out right at 2 from work leaves me some hunting time I stuck to alongside the road to the camping area man was it loaded with wheats!! And what a great hunt check the road sides into parks lol
9C40EDFB-6C11-41A2-AB14-82471EBD4BEC.jpeg
53DCEA7E-E3BC-4872-9845-F9C190D25EF5.jpeg

I did not bring my phone as it’s brand new lost my last one last sat picking up my friend to go detecting I placed it on the roof of my car!

Beautiful coins...Love the walker!
Great hunt!

Thanks everyone getting out right at 2 from work leaves me some hunting time I stuck to alongside the road to the camping area man was it loaded with wheats!! And what a great hunt check the road sides into parks lolView attachment 1413View attachment 1414
I did not bring my phone as it’s brand new lost my last one last sat picking up my friend to go detecting I placed it on the roof of my car!
I guess that's why they call them Mobile phones LOL

I guess that's why they call them Mobile phones LOL
Good one my wife was not to happy I set in on top of my car we heard it blow off on 95 landed in the middle of the highway!!