Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kind of a neat Story from Ont Canada

A

Anonymous

I have a CZ-3D in which I haven't used much (in the closet because I can't figure it out) Anyway my daughter was a passenger in a single car accident in whiteout conditions about a week ago. The car spun out of control and slammed up against a hydro pole punching out the drivers side window. She had her wallet on her lap at the time (with all the important papers etc.)....which disappeared after the collison. In the storm I searched the car hi and low to no avail. I assumed it flew out the drivers window. The storm was so bad we had to leave telling her when it breaks we'll come back later. That night we had another 12" of snow. The next day I asked her how much change was in the purse and she said lots so I thought there may be a small chance of finding it. When we got there I put the CZ-3D on automode, went down in the ditch and within 1 min I had a hit and low and behold ....the wallet. Well I may have a closet detector but it was worth a million bucks to see my 17 year old girl on her knees in 2 feet of snow hugging that wallet saying thanks Dad, thanks Dad you're the greatest. Wow its the small things in life that count. Oh yes no one was hurt, thank god!
Just thought I'd share it!
Thanks....Ken Q

Yep found a couple sets of car keys and a large diamond engagement ring in the snow also..Hate to see a superior unit sit in the closet so why not vist Mikes CZ page...http://mikewd.fws1.com/ or any questions fire away...

great story I'm glad your daughter is fine.
and finding that wallet was somehng else

glad every thing turned out all right. i have a cz-5 which operates just like yours. its a simple, turn on and go machine. i found lots of old coins with mine and never knew you had to ground balance it. i thought because it had a factory preset mark that it was automatic ground balance.

My wife has a CZ-3D and frequents this forum (I, myself, have a White's DFX) and she sent me this post through personal e-mail (within the house... from one comp to another) 'cause it was sooooo inpressionable!
I gotta post this back at cha with total agreeable compliance...
(Personably... I would submit this story in a heartbeat... to ANY forum or Manufacturer...!)
Do what's right, man!
This overrides ANY gold or silver story by lightyears, man!!!
You GO, Quinner... you go for it... and congrats to your little girl, too!
Envyously, (I got a 13-year-old girl myself) :)
th' Cosmic Cowboy