Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

King James sixpence

james1969

I tried an old pasture site and boy was there a lot of lead coming up,also got a King James I sixpence and a spur rowel,

STA41042.jpg

STA41046jpg2.jpg

thats a heck of a find You must be in the U.K. ? I would love to be able to dig in a spot where the artifacts and coins were that old and older.Good Going! What setup was you using and what were the site conditions?

thanks for sharing

Keith Southern

n/t

n/t

Site conditions was good clean ground,very old pasture,not too much iron.

Settings were Volume 30
2 tones
theshold 3
sensitivity 30
all metal mode

I was using the DD 7.5Khz coil

That's a great find James. I read his bible, which came out 7 years after your sixpence, but it sure is good to see one of his sixpence's as well. A very nice conection with the past.
Mick Evans.