Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kruzer and finding Gold

Limalot

Has anyone been out after Gold with the Kruzer? Been thinking of the Gold Kruzer, not many about yet and I will wait and see some reports first.

Hey mate, Gold Kruzers are not released yet, but hopefully not far off.

I am dying to find out how the first run of Gold Kruzers will perform as well.
Any ETA on when they will be released?

Beav

Hello all... just to give you an update.
We had to do some updates on the Gold Kruzer based on testers' feedbacks so we had some delays BUT we are in production this week and all backorders will leave the building starting this week followed by the upcoming 2 weeks.
I will give you a detailed update on the USA shipment.
Thank you all for your patience.

Thank you so much for your update, Dilek.
It's your dedication to your customers that really set you apart from some other manufacturers.

Beav

Hello. There were 2 shipments made to USA- one last week and one this week.
They should be arriving at the distributors soon.
I am sure they will start shipping them out sometime next week.

beav said:
What about Canada? Any shipments to the main distributor here?
Thanks
Beav (Canada)

Canadian distr. has them on pre-order for some customers thru the local Ontario dealer.

Limalot said:
Well !!!! Has anyone got one yet?? Like to hear of some gold finds. It is May isn't it.

One of the overseas testers spilled the beans sort of. Has two or three videos up on YouTube, unboxing and air testing, no ground or performance field testing.

They are on the ground in aussi, so who is getting the coulour with it?? Should be the ant's pants for weight and performance, no cables. I know since I went wireless with my 4500, it is so much easier to use. Put it on the ground and walk away from it; no cables.