Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kruzer Detectors Forum <--- ??

KindManTall

So ... Us with the .."Makro" .. detector are left out because of the Kruzer ..
Just like John with the AT Max forum

I was wondering the thing where can I go with my cf77 forced to beep and dig or general M.D. tesoro have to move on over to lol,,,,,CEDAR

Im sure all the Makro detector discussion is still welcome here.

Its funny that they changed it for whatever reason and spelled it macro in the description

Well, it looks like me and my Racer 2 have been given a temporary reprieve from eviction and having to find a new place to hang out and post Racer 2 finds. That was a close call. :unsure:

No idea what was going on with that Kruzer Forum thing. Perhaps a precursor to upcoming changes with Makro / Nokta.

Rich (Utah)

I don't understand what you guys mean. It's still called the makro detectors forum...

And Macro still spelled incorrectly. And Nokta Detectors is the only forum that doesn't say Forum :rolleyes:, but I'm sure we know where to go :detecting:

nenadgbeepin said:
And Macro still spelled incorrectly. And Nokta Detectors is the only forum that doesn't say Forum :rolleyes:, but I'm sure we know where to go :detecting:

What am I missing?
Edit: I see it's misspelled in the description on the home page...