Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kruzer hunt results

Kapok

Yesterday I spent about an hour working this small area where the ground had been plowed up. It's been muddy, but have been waiting for it to dry out. Found a 53 Rosie, a 36 Merc, 44-P nickel, and 10 wheats (10-s, 26-d, rest 1940's). I worked the left side in 4 tones/5kHz, then came back down the other side. That side had a pipe running the entire length, so I had to reduce my gain significantly and switch over to 3 tones to detect on top of it. But was still able to find coins. 4 tones is super hot and sparky, especially in 5kHz, but very deep, and you have to go slow over iron. I'm still learning, but I already love the flexibility and power of this detector and am experiencing outstanding results with it. People who are turning up their noses at Makro are missing out for sure!

Nice finds, congrats on the silver. LOL I guess I had better get my Multi Kruzer order in. Sure a lot of post popping up with nice Kruzer finds :)

Kapok said:
Yesterday I spent about an hour working this small area where the ground had been plowed up. It's been muddy, but have been waiting for it to dry out. Found a 53 Rosie, a 36 Merc, 44-P nickel, and 10 wheats (10-s, 26-d, rest 1940's). I worked the left side in 4 tones/5kHz, then came back down the other side. That side had a pipe running the entire length, so I had to reduce my gain significantly and switch over to 3 tones to detect on top of it. But was still able to find coins. 4 tones is super hot and sparky, especially in 5kHz, but very deep, and you have to go slow over iron. I'm still learning, but I already love the flexibility and power of this detector and am experiencing outstanding results with it. People who are turning up their noses at Makro are missing out for sure!

I agree that 4 Tone and Deep in 5Khz is very hot and deep on all coins ( 3 cent piece, half dime, Merc, Rosi, Eisenhower, standing liberty and silver dollar as well as clad denominations )
To find the Buffs, V's and shields go to 19Khz. For the record I have not turned up my nose at this machine, only experienced a bug which you evidently don't have. I am glad Makro has relized this not only in the Multi Kruzer but 14kHz Kruzer as well because today, I and others received new revision 1.2 for upload into our machines to solve our issues. Unlike you, they listened and relized a need for one. I'm sure when this new revision is posted on their Webb site you will not download it. Hahahaha yeh right. Wish you much more success and try to be a little more open minded to others issues and don't brand them as " turning up their nose". I and others only want their machines to act as yours. Look forward to your future finds and post.

Thomas

\"Carolina\" said:

I agree that 4 Tone and Deep in 5Khz is very hot and deep on all coins ( 3 cent piece, half dime, Merc, Rosi, Eisenhower, standing liberty and silver dollar as well as clad denominations )
To find the Buffs, V's and shields go to 19Khz. For the record I have not turned up my nose at this machine, only experienced a bug which you evidently don't have. I am glad Makro has relized this not only in the Multi Kruzer but 14kHz Kruzer as well because today, I and others received new revision 1.2 for upload into our machines to solve our issues. Unlike you, they listened and relized a need for one. I'm sure when this new revision is posted on their Webb site you will not download it. Hahahaha yeh right. Wish you much more success and try to be a little more open minded to others issues and don't brand them as " turning up their nose". I and others only want their machines to act as yours. Look forward to your future finds and post.

Thomas

He was referring to the Equinox hype not you...........relax:beers:

Electricfrontporch said:

Thomas

He was referring to the Equinox hype not you...........relax:beers:

Pretty sure it reads people turning up their noses at Makro are missing out for sure!

Thomas

\"Carolina\" said:

Thomas

Actually, I was referring to the Minelab snobs in my Facebook MDing group, not you. I’m sorry you’ve had trouble with your Kruzer.

I have a 550 dollar machine that's waterproof y'all can guess which one I'm sure.im thinking on trading it in for the multi kruzer,just seems it should be a bit better machine what do y'all think? Yes for sure or ?

Joedaddy276 said:
I have a 550 dollar machine that's waterproof y'all can guess which one I'm sure.im thinking on trading it in for the multi kruzer,just seems it should be a bit better machine what do y'all think? Yes for sure or ?

Not quite sure what machine you have at the $550 mark so will not tell you to trade it in. But I can tell you that I’m definitely happy with the performance I’m seeing out of my new Kruzer.

The one that's the biggest seller in the world and waterproof.i like the machine but I just want the best thing I can afford that's waterproof.ive found cw stuff and I know what's under it usually but if the kruzer has better depth or separation I'd like it better with all the other features it has too

Joedaddy276 said:
I’m always leery about telling people what detector they should use. My hunting partner uses an AT Pro and he does extremely well with it and loves it. I had one and didn’t care for it for a number of reasons. So it’s all about finding what works for you. That being said, I think my Kruzer rocks!

Well, the Equinox has been the talk of the town lately but, I'm pretty sure the Kruzer will be no slouch!

xwyokid said:
Well, the Equinox has been the talk of the town lately but, I'm pretty sure the Kruzer will be no slouch!

I'm thinking equinox and kruzer fo r a 2 detector arsenal would be great! I have the former with one hunt over a spot hit hard with my at pro and found 1805 kg3 my first btw.heavy iron spot or nails I should say.anyway i love my pro too I just want the best machine I can afford so I. Thinking trading the pro with a nel attack coil and stock in on a kruzer I get y'all not wanting to say "hey the kruzer is better" cause we all like different stuff.i feel it's a upgrade on specs for sure and if it gets same or mored depth with better separation than the pro I want it.so do y'all think the kruzer has better separation than at pro? Does it get same or better depth? Have a great day

I sold my AT Pro a week before I bought the Multi Kruzer. I hadn't used it since I got my Racer 2 back in 2016. In hindsight I probably should have sold it when i got the Racer 2 but the person I sold it to really loves it. If you get the Kruzer it will be a big upgrade from the AT Pro in every way. You will love the wireless headphones. I say go for it!

That's the way I'm leaning dr.witty.thanks

Joedaddy276 said:

I'm thinking equinox and kruzer for a 2 detector arsenal would be great! I have the former with one hunt over a spot hit hard with my at pro and found 1805 kg3 my first btw.heavy iron spot or nails I should say.anyway i love my pro too I just want the best machine I can afford so I. Thinking trading the pro with a nel attack coil and stock in on a kruzer I get y'all not wanting to say "hey the kruzer is better" cause we all like different stuff.i feel it's a upgrade on specs for sure and if it gets same or mored depth with better separation than the pro I want it.so do y'all think the kruzer has better separation than at pro? Does it get same or better depth? Have a great day

Pretty much what I'm doing, EQ800 and Multi Kruzer can tackle any site I'll ever hunt.

Both are very capable detectors, super lightweight, waterproof and both employ wireless headphones, simply cannot think of another detector I'd need or desire at this point....that is until Makro/Nokta brings out their next big thing, or ML comes out with the EQ1000 - :rofl:

I hear ya this md thing could get crazy for me with the latest and greatest detectors.lol I gotta find some Cw spots to hunt,when I have a 10 bullet,2 button day then a drought for a month or two its deafeting