Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kruzer length

basstrackerman

Good morning. Can anyone that has a kruzer measure the fully extended length from back of grip where palm would sit, to the coil bolt please.. thank you very much.

Are there any tall man rods available? And would hope dealers ,if available, would throw them in.. all detectors should adjust more for taller people without having to buy extra parts.. there are several that do make them long enough ..but just a couple more inches would be so nice.

This doesn't quite answer the question, but the newly-posted Kruzer User Manual
specs list the Kruzer's length as:

"111cm - 135,5cm (44" - 53 ") adjustable"

That doesn't give you the length from the handle to the ground, but maybe you
can make a better estimate from it.

By the way, I'm 6 feet 6 inches tall, and I am happy with the length of my
Racer and my Impact, so I'm guessing the Kruzer will be similar. Just a guess so far.
I recognize that other people have different body proportions, so, for example,
shorter people with much shorter arms might need even more length than I do.