Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KRUZER MANUAL

bday

www.makrodedektor.com/dosyalar/Kruzer_Detector_User_Manual_EN.pdf

I just copied and pasted it just now. It took me right too it.
Don't know why it didn't work.

Bob

Makro Kruzer User Manual

Just in case someone still has trouble getting there. I read it just after it was available on the Makro Detectrors website. :thumbup:

Can't remember where I read it, but I've seen a few posts of people asking if there is Noise Cancel (Freq Shift) function in the Multi Kruzer. See page 25 of the Manual.

"Shifting the Frequency in the multi Kruzer:
Just like in the Kruzer, it is used to eliminate the electromagnetic interference that the
device receives from another detector which operates in the same frequency range nearby
or from the surroundings.
To shift the frequency, first select FREQ. from OPTIONS and then press SELECT once.
Frequency shift consists of 5 steps. Default setting is F3 which is the central frequency. You
can shift the frequency between F1-F5 using the plus (+) and the minus (-) buttons."

Hi, I'm just starting out with metal detecting and I just ordered myself a Makro Kruzer. What does each level in instant depth meter represent in detection mode? I couldn't find anything in the manual. I understand it depends on the target size, but what would each level represent on a 2.5cm coin? 2.5cm of depth?