Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kruzer Shipping To Dealers :clapping:

My dealer received enough for the pre-orders plus a few extra.

Well that sucks!!!!! My dealer didn't get enough for me to get mine and I was told I was second on the list a couple of week ago!!!!!!!!!! So much for no waiting!!!!!!! lol

Richard, Are any of the accessories coming in the same shipment? concentric 7inch coil, extra bolt set, extra lower rod, etc?

I ordered with my Kruzer the extra lower shaft plus the smaller coil and a couple extra mounting hardware and see on the invoice I am getting everything bu the coil which will come when the dist get them.

Gee, Brian whatever do you mean???

Just because Makro gets a replacement coil to me from Turkey in days and my dealer has been waiting on a shipping notice from his distributor for weeks...

Its impossible not to love Dilek and Co. IMHO

Metaldetector.com says mine should arrive end of this week.

My dealers has them today. Ships out to me just in time for a weekend spin. No water proof phones or coils available for at least two weeks.