Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kudos to Garrett Customer Service

HEBEGB

I bought my first AT-Pro back in February, and discovered that I had received a "bad one". It not only had the falsing issue, but also would not ground balance. Garrett asked me to send in the control box and coil, which I did, and they turned it in 10 days. The only problem was that when I got it back, both the control box and coil looked as though they had been dragged behind a horse through the Arizona desert! I hadn't even had a chance to put a single scratch on this puppy yet, myself! They ended up replacing the whole unit (which made me happy). Two weeks ago, I was invited by a buddy to go fresh-water hunting (a first for me) and you guessed it, my new unit leaked! I emailed Brad at Garrett and explained what had transpired so far and that I was beginning to lose faith in a detector that I really wanted to fall in love with. He emailed me back, asked me, once again to send the whole unit in and that they would replace it with the latest and greatest. I got it three days later and was able to use it for my second water hunt this past weekend. No problems whatsoever. My fun meter is once again on the rise and I am now glad that I decided to stick with this machine. Thank you Brad and all the folks at Garrett!